ROK Espresso GC
Introducing the new ROK Espresso GC
Feel the coffee
Easier than ever to make top quality barista-style espresso at home.
Re-engineered to deliver twice the performance of our original model using modern engineering materials.
The new glass composite chamber & plunger design delivers perfect extraction and crema, time after time, without fuss or hacks.
All the joy of handcrafting without compromise.
What’s in the plastic-free recyclable gift box?
Espresso GC machine - metal parts guaranteed for 10 yrs
- Coffee spoon/tamper
- 2 cup splitter
Rok Espresso Maker Accessories
Rok Espresso Maker Specifications
- Brew Group Material: Premium Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic
- Capsule or Pod Friendly: No
- Brew Group Size (mm): 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Baskets Included: Single
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Depth: 20.1cm or 7.9 inches
- Height: 30.9cm or 12.2 inches
- Weight: 3.5kg or 6.7 Lbs
- Width: 26.9cm or 10.6 inches
- Filter Diameter: 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Handle Material: Plastic
- Portafilter Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Portafilters Included: 1
- Portafilter Type: Commercial Style
- Pump Type: Manual Lever
- Warranty Service Provider: Espresso Unplugged
- Warranty Service Provider Phone Number: 0447 669 721
- Manufacturers Warranty Period: 10-Year Warranty (on all metal parts)
ROK Espresso GC Video
How to use the Rok Espresso Maker
- Warm the portafilter
- Use coffee grounds suitable for Espresso
- Tamp down the grounds (about 16g) firmly with the ROK spoon tamper
- Fill the ROK with hot water
- Raise the arms then lower a little just until you feel a push-back
- Lift the arms and then pull them down firmly all the way (between 20 and 30 seconds)
ROK Instruction Manual
Read our how to use the Rok Espresso maker guide at
Tips for the Perfect Espresso from the Rok GC Espresso Maker
- For maximum crema, try overfilling the cylinder with hot water to increase the pressure
- It's a good idea to squeeze the arms down a second time for more crema.
- A good tip is to build the coffee up in small layers, pressing each layer down firmly as you go.
- Make sure you use clean fresh water that has not been re-boiled.
- For the best results make sure the coffee is fresh. Grinding your own beans is best.